Disneyland 2013

Disneyland 2013
Shelby with her family

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Shelby's First Blog Post

Hello readers my name is Shelby and I wanted to talk to you.
My family is great, and in 2013 my Grandmas mother gave her money to take my family and my Uncles family to Disneyland!
We went on a lot of rides, I was almost tall enough to go on Screaming, but I wasn't. Screamin is a roller coaster! So instead I went on the tower of terror, and I was crying it was so high!  My mouth was dry when i got off and my tears were gone of that. I love animals they are so cute. My favourite animal is an otter my favourite thing in school is gym. Math is not a favourite its last. Anyway next computer then recess thats all :)


Written by Shelby Lockhart
(Some what) Edited by her Father Chris Lockhart

Shelby with Great Grandma Joan (Centre) with (L to R) Brother Bailey, Sister Kayde, Cousin Conner and Cousin Braden.




Note from Dad Chris Lockhart: I helped my daughter Shelby to start this blog because writing is something she wanted to do. So stay tuned for further blog posts from Ms Shelby Lockhart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment